Stable Court is only a few minutes from the shores of Lough Neagh and the historic town of Antrim with all its heritage and cultural attractions.
Whether it be fishing or canoeing in the Sixmile River, cycling on the Moylena Cycle Route or golf at one of the three 18-hole golf courses in the area, there is a wealth of activities to be enjoyed within a few minutes of Stable Court. The Antrim area also has a rich calendar of events held throughout the year, to appeal to families and sporting enthusiasts alike. For more details please visit www.discovernorthernireland.com and www.antrim.gov.uk.
Local amenities and activities
Clay pigeon shooting can be arranged at Stable Court for persons of 18 years and over. Guests will receive instruction in the basics of clay shooting and get the opportunity so shoot a variety of shots. Contact us for booking details.
A popular farm shop is located next door to Stable Court, providing a wide selection of quality meats and groceries, and a choice of supermarkets is within a five-minute drive.
About three miles away is Antrim town with its leisure centre, cinema complex and the new Junction One International Retail Park, which boasts an impressive range of shops, boutiques and restaurants.
For those wanting to sample the city life but retire to a more relaxing base, Belfast is a twenty-five minute drive away.
- Antrim Castle Gardens
- Cycle Trail, from Stable Court to Lough Neagh
- Variety of Restaurants within 5 minutes
- Belfast, Titanic etc 25-30 minutes
- Stunning North Antrim Coast, including the Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge – 55 minute drive.
- Game of Thrones (various locations and distances from Stable Court)
- Fermanagh Lakelands, 1 hour 25 minutes.
- City of Londonderry, 1 hour 25 minutes.