Our contact details
Name: Kenneth Wilson
Address: 40 Ballyarnot Road, Antrim BT41 4SD
Phone Number: 07776137070
16th September 2021.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- CCTV images.
- How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Making bookings for the provision of accommodation. This information is required for entering into contracts with the individuals for the provision of paid accommodation.
- CCTV images.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Kenneth Wilson.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- CCTV is for the protection of property, members of the public and prevention of crime.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at 40 Ballyarnot Road, Antrim.
We keep the aforementioned personal information for up to 28 days. We will then dispose your information by deleting and shredding.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at the address detailed above if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at the address detailed above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113